Tripura PSC Jobs 2019: 01 Principal Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 67,000 published on 4th January 2019
Vacancy 1 Principal
Qualification Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- Per Month
Experience 15 – 20 years
Job Location Agartala
Last Date to Apply 29/01/2019
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Agri Engineering/Horticulture/Veterinary Science followed by a Master’ s Degree in the Concerned discipline. Master’s Degree in the relevant subject including relevant basic sciences having at least 55% marks in traditional system or OGPA to 2.75 in 4 point scale or 7.0 in 10 point scale in the concerned subject with consistent good academic record Doctoral Degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences. 15 (fifteen) years experience in research/teaching/extension education out of which 3(three) years should be in the rank of Professor in the Agricultural College/Universities/National Agricultural Research System or in an equivalent position. Outstanding contribution in terms of publis hed p apers in reputed professional/National ‘International journals/Books or other contributions and recognition.
2. Desirable: Experience of guiding post Graduate students/Ph.D Research Work. The candidate should be an eminent personality in the field of Higher Education. Administrative experience in a responsible position in an Agricultural University/ College/Research Centre.
3. Scale of pay Rs.37 ,400-67,000/- with AGP Rs. 10,000/- Per month and Rs.2000/- as allowance for principal ship plus other allowances as admissible to the State Government Employees.
Age: Up to 50(fifty) years as on 29.01.2019
Application Fee: Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Other Important Information
1. The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Tripura Public Service Commission, Dhaleswar, Agartala, Tripura 799001.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 27.12.2018 to 29.01.2019 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.