RPF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 798 Constable (Ancillary) Posts in RPF, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Railway Protection Force from 01 Jan 2019 10:00 AM to 30 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for 798 vacancies.Total Vacancies: 798
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jan 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2019 11:59 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 25 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
SSLC/ Matric from a recognized Board.
|Trade||No. of Post|
|Constable (Water carrier)||452|
|Tailor Gr. III||20|
|Category||Height (in CMs) for Male||Height (in CMs) for Female||Chest (in CMs) (Only for Male)|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and others Categories specified by Govt.||163||155||80 Unexpanded
Min. ₹ 19,900- to Max. ₹ 63,200
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RPF’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jan 2019 10:00 AM to 30 Jan 2019 till 11:59 PM.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.