|Vacancy 1||Contracts Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Last Date to Apply||09/11/2018|
2. Qulaification: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engg with first division.
3. Experience: Degree Holder-1 year of experience and for Diploma Holder -4 years of experience in infrastructure projects.
4. Place of posting: 2 years experience in contracts, execution and maintenance of infrastructure projects
1. Walk Date: Ircon Shivpuri Guna Tollway Ltd – 15.11.2018
2 .Last Date for receipt of filled in Applications: Ircon Shivpuri Guna Tollway Ltd – 09.11.2018
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
b) Certificate of Degree/Diploma and other qualifications as mentioned and as per eligibility conditions.
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any
d) Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions
e) Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non creamy layer) certificate in format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt of India.
f ) Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificate.
1 .The above posts are specifically for Ircon’s subsidiaries Shivpuri Guna Tollway Limited and Ircon PB Tollway Limited respectively, and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further as per the requirements of the company, if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory’
2. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon . The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract. B-3 One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible. B-4 One weekly off and other public holidays when the project remains closed would be available. B-5 TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty. B-6 No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above. B-7 Working hours will be the same as for the project.
3. The ex- contractual employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for this post if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance. The person so appointed will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the Company.
Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of documents. Address for sending applications – Dy. General Manager/HRM Ircon International Ltd C- 4, District Centre Saket, New Delhi-110017.Last date is Ircon Shivpuri Guna Tollway Ltd – 09.11.2018 The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of ……. for……….( Ircon SGTL/ IrconPBTL) vide Advt. No._C09/ 2018 _”