On 03/01/2019, IOCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, Diploma, ITI for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant.
|Vacancy 1||junior assistant engineering|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, ITI|
|Salary||Rs. 11,900 – Rs. 32,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28/01/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
2. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/ University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state); provided that in case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed Parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification may also be considered:
1. Matric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state).
2. B.Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade.
3. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
3. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved/ Identified for PwBD positions.
4. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
5. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions.
6. Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre revised).Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General category candidates.
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate. A qualification acquired through PartTime/ Correspondence/ Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible. A Sandwich Diploma Course (with Industrial Training as part of the course with no break) shall be considered eligible.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) for Post Codes A1 (101) & A2 (102) shall not be considered a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam only.
4. Regular full time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered.
5. Ex-Servicemen claiming an equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.
6. The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
7. Candidates possess higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts. 8. A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
9. Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered as claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
10.The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, etc.
11. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
a. Date of Opening of Online Application : 07-01-2019
b. Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 28-01-2019
c. Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application : 04-02-2019 (alongwith supporting documents)
d. Tentative Date of Written Test : 10-02-2019
e. Tentative Date of Uploading Result of Written Test : 22-02-2019
f. Tentative Date of SPPT : 04-03-2019 to 07-03-2019
g. Tentative Date of Uploading result of Final Selection Result : 11-03-2019
The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) both of which will be of qualifying nature.
How to Apply
1. A candidate can apply for recruitment at Mathura Refinery by opting “Mathura Refinery”.
2. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for atleast twelve months period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
3. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
4. General and OBC (other than PwBD and ExSM) candidates must have a Debit/Credit card or Net Banking access for payment of application.
5. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 07-01-2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 28-01-2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel 2019 in IOCL, Refineries Division. All future correspondence with respect to the advertised posts will be made only through . Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
6. An application number will be generated after submitting the online application. Candidates are required to make a note of the application number. This application number will be required by General and OBC candidates for making payment of application fee. After successful payment, the candidate will receive an email confirming the payment status.
7. General and OBC candidates should ensure that the payment of Rs 150/- is made through SBI e-collect only after filling the application form. Applications of candidates in General and OBC category who do not pay the application fee will be rejected.
8. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her along with all supporting documents (as Mentioned in the Checklist attached as Annexure A) under self attestation, generally by ordinary post to GM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281 005 so as to reach us by 04-02-2019. Candidates should super scribe the Post Code & Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Application Number on the top of the envelope.