IIT Delhi Jobs 2019: 01 Senior Project Assistant Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E Salary 50,000 published on 11th January 2019
Vacancy 1 Senior Project Assistant
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
Experience 2 – 5 years
Job Location New Delhi
Other Qualification Details:
1. Title of the Project: Strategies for Grid Strengthening: Leverage Storage for Solar Integration at Distribution Network Level (RP03483N)
2 .Duration of the Project: Upto:14/04/2020
3. Consolidated Pay-slab: Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600-46,800- 50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
4. Qualifications: B.Tech. / B.E. / AMIE and equivalent in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Mechanical / Energy Engineering with minimum 2 year’s experience. Require knowledge / experience in smart grid applications, solar power, automated demand response, battery management systems and benchmarking. Preference will be given to M.Tech. in related fields
Syndicate Room, 4th Floor, Department of Management Studies, Vishwakarma Bhavan, IIT Delhi.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Walk In Test / Date of Interview – 23/01/2019. The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
2. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.