Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan invites application for the position Trained Graduate Teacher etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan before 2019-03-22.
SSA Vacancy Details:
No of posts: 196
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
Age Limit: Age limit for the posts of TGT is 21-37 years.
Salary Range: Rs.45756- Rs.45756 Per Month
Application Fee: Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan upto 27.03.2019 (upto 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for p
A] (i) Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate; (ii) Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate; (iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory. OR
[B] (i) 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-Paper-II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
Selection Procedure: Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test.
1. Applications can be submitted only ‘Online’ from 26.02.2019 (10.00 AM onwards) to 22.03.2019 (upto 5.00 PM) on the website However, last date to deposit the fee is 27.03.2019 (upto 04:00 PM).
2. After submission of online application, registration form will be generated. Candidate has to take out two printouts of the registration form and the same has to be brought on the date of verification of documents (if name exists in Merit list) along with original and photo copy of all documents. Print out of online application is NOT to be submitted either personally or through post.
1. Online Filling and submission of applications – 26.02.2019 (10.00 AM onwards) to 22.03.2019 (upto 5.00 PM)
2 .Last date for deposit of Application Fee. – 27.03.2019 upto 4:00 PM
2. Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date. – 02.04.2019 at 11:00 AM
3. Schedule of written test – To be notified by 10.04.2019