|Vacancy 1||Section Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 35,910/- Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Last Date to Apply||11/10/2018|
1. Minimum Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Civil OR Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. Experience: Candidates holding BE should have minimum experience of 3 years in construction supervision and other activities such as supervision. casting yard, launching of girders, quantity survey, etc., in mega Projects. Diploma holders should have minimum 6 years of experience construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, casting yard, launching of girders, quantity survey, etc., in mega Projects.
3. Consolida ted Pay in Rs. (P.M.): Rs.35910/-
4. Duration: The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 years. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3 months’ notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant. However, BMRCL reserves the right either to accept or reject the resignation depending on requirement of the project.
2. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
3. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
4. Selection will be through interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply
2. Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K. H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECTION ENGINEER”. Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 4.00 PM of 11.10.2018.